CSO Pharmitalia S.p.A. – Italian leading Company in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare solutions – and Ashfield Healthcare – a Global Provider in innovative healthcare outsourcing – are proud to be working with Diurnal to recruit a Key Account Manager.
Diurnal is a UK-based specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing high-quality hormone therapeutics to aid lifelong treatment for rare and chronic endocrine conditions, including Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypogonadism and Hypothyroidism (http://www.diurnal.co.uk)
The Key Account Manager will provide commercial support and promotion of Diurnals marketed products to physicians, other health care providers, medical centres and staff, health maintenance organizations, and government health agencies with a focus on the countries of deployment.
- Establish awareness and use of the product in target accounts
- Develop Account Business plans that are cognisant of the strategy for the brand and that drive successful achievement of the territory key deliverables
- Establish strong business relationships with all key customer groups (prescribers and payors)
- Identify the local health economy guidance
- Target key centres and priority units in order to gain rapid uptake of product portfolio
- Develop and maintain timely and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, contributing to the overall performance and effectiveness of the team and company
- To utilise the CRM to ensure up-to-date customer/territory information, future appointments, and rolling monthly call plan in line with the company CRM guidelines
- Work properly within the constraints of any local country Code of Practice and Company Policies and Procedures
- To continually demonstrate attitude and behaviours in line with the Company’s Vision, Values and Behaviours
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Local and English language capability
- Product launch experience
- Thorough understanding of the local health system including reimbursement
- Understanding of the compliance environment and relevant codes of practice
- Strong commercial acumen
- Credibility with clinician & health system personnel KOL’s etc.
- Networking skills
- Strong IT skills especially MS Office
- Endocrinology experience ideal but not essential
Successful candidate will benefit from a national labour contract; company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, and an excellent reward and recognition package.
Overnight stays with extensive National and International travel is expected from the role
It’s mandatory to send CV in English (email@example.com).
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the resourcing department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in CSO Pharmitalia-Ashfield and Diurnal.